OuranHostClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules! Must be Read!

3 posters

Go down

Rules! Must be Read! Empty Rules! Must be Read!

Post  Usa-Chan Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 am

1. What the admins say go, end of story.
2. Respect is a seven letter word, better look up the definition and follow it closely.
3. All cannon characters have to be applied for unless the person is told different by an admin.
4. Keep it pg-17 folks, anything other then that needs to be taking into P.M.s
5. If you start harassing someone you will be warned only once before you are banned.
6. Keep language under control, I curse but there is a limit.
7. Keep ooc fights and ic fights separate, use your brains people.
8. Rules are subject to change without warning, check back weekly.
9. I(Usa-Chan) choose who my admins are and with the help of those admins we determine what/who will be doing what, deal with it.
10. OC's cannot be made saying that a cannon loves them, it will not be tolerated at all. As each person who plays a cannon has their own free mind a will.
11. Each person is allotted three characters, be it three OCs or a Cannon and two OCs.
12. Until the time of which we have all cannon positions filled admins are allowed to play more then one cannon character.
13. All cannon characters are to be played with their normal gender in the normal rp threads. You may however make a thread for gender bending although it will have nothing to do with main stream rps.
14. All rpers with cannon characters must play their character in the normal threads at least three times a week failure to do so will get you three warnings, after that you loose the cannon character. If you are going to be gone for whatever reason please post so in the special thread made for that.
15. There is a post length limit to four lines minimum. This is a paragraph role play forum, I don't like one liners to little information to go on to do proper reactions or actions. Sorry guys, blame my writerness.
16. Keep rps in book, not going off into werewolf/vampire/demon land, I hate that, there is no true magic in the real Ouran, yes there are spoof chapters/epsodes and you may make one if you wish. But it is to be posted outside of main stream rp and will have no effect on mainstream rps. To post one of these you must post it in the 'Filler' thread only!
17. All members must read this set of rules(which change every so often) and post an agreement to them, if you do not nothing you say or do will be treated as visible.

Last edited by Usa-Chan on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Thought of some more... blame lack of sleep.... HUNI-SEMPAI!! GIMMIE USA-CHAAAAAAAAN!!! -makes grabby hands at-)
Usa-Chan
Usa-Chan
Admin

http://ouranhostclub.freeforumshosting.org

Back to top Go down

Rules! Must be Read! Empty Re: Rules! Must be Read!

Post  Kyoya-Ootori Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am

wait do I have to agree? I am the one who's been made to get them if they misbehave so....
Kyoya-Ootori
Kyoya-Ootori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaida-Ootori Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am

I agree (haha it's kyoya w/another name ^.^)
Kaida-Ootori
Kaida-Ootori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum